Try out all sorts of flavors. Make this fruitie smoothie your own.
- Serving Size: 1/6 of recipe
- Recipe Makes: 6 servings
- 1 banana (large)
- 1 cup fresh mango or peaches, peeled and chopped (or canned and drained)
- 1 cup frozen berries (fresh works too)
- 1 cup pineapple; fresh, frozen or canned and drained
- 1 8-ounce container vanilla yogurt, low-fat*
- 1/2 cup any variety of fruit juice
- 1 handful bean sprouts, spinach or other greens (optional)
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- Put all ingredients in a blender.
- Blend on high until smooth.
- Pour into 4 glasses. Serve right away.
1/4 of recipe provides:
- 134 Calories, 0.4 g. Fat, 0.1 g. Saturated Fat, 28.1 mg. Sodium, 32.1 g. Carbohydrates, 2.2 g. Fiber, and 3.4 g. Protein
This recipe contains milk.
*If you are allergic to milk-based yogurt; try soy, almond, or coconut-based yogurt.