Join fellow industry leaders from the comfort of your office, and tap into a wealth of information on key topics surrounding nutrition education. Each webinar will focus on a topic that has been suggested by PA NEN members through conference and workshop evaluations.
During this time please take advantage of PA NEN webinar recordings. All of the webinar recordings have been approved for CDR credits.
January 29, 2019: Eat Your Vegetables: Bringing New Light to This Age-Old Dinner Table Battle
- Presenter: Mary Ehret, MS, RD, LDN and Dori Owczarzak, MS, RD, LDN
- Time: 12:00 - 1:00 pm
- Description: NEW YEAR, NEW GOAL! Let's create positive behavior change and help SNAP participants increase their vegetable consumption over a lifetime! Forty percent of households in Pennsylvania with less than $15,000 annual income are consuming vegetables less than one time per day. That is a surprising static when know the incredible health benefits vegetables! This webinar will highlight:
- Proven techniques for overcoming push back for eating more vegetables.
- Vegetable sub groups and the amount of vegetables to eat daily and weekly.
- Benefits of eating vegetables including lower risk for obesity, cancer and heart disease.
- Learn more!
- Registration Opens: Is Open!
- Credits: 1 CEU/CDR (Approved)
Tuesday, February 26 - TBA
Tuesday, March 26 - TBA
Tuesday, April 30 - Day 2 of PA NEN's 2019 Annual Conference
- No Webinar
Tuesday, May 28 - TBA