Opportunity for Professional & Personal Growth
PA NEN member benefits will help develop and improve member's skills professionally and personally. Membership is FREE. Learn more about membership by clicking here.
PA NEN is a statewide organization of members and partners committed to our mission, which is to ensure that effective and appropriate nutrition education resources are available, primarily for low-income populations, across the state.
As a member of PA NEN you receive many benefits including:
- Reduced registration rates for PA NEN's Annual Spring Conference.
- Free access to live webinars presented by PA NEN. View upcoming webinars here.
- Access to recordings of PA NEN sponsored webinars. View recordings here.
- Continuing education credits from various groups: CDR, Act 48 & 58, and AAFCS
- Diverse collaboration opportunities to meet and network with persons and health professionals across the state. Learn more here.
- Access to clearinghouse of information on new and emerging issues in food, nutrition and food insecurity. Learn more here.
- Access to PA NEN's Membership Directory. Access directory here.
- A monthly email newsletter, News Nibbles, that highlights nutrition news, research, food policy, food and nutrition education, professional development events, and much more. Learn more here.