Below are some additional resources related to children’s health and wellness. If you have a resource that you would like to see included on our website, please contact Lori McMonigal.
- Let’s Move! Childcare: The website of the Let’s Move! Initiative for early care and education.
- PA Early Childhood Programming Crosswalk: This document crosswalks PA early childhood programming with the national Let’s Move! Initiative.
- PA NAP SACC Crosswalk: This Crosswalk provides insight on how the PA NAP SACC can aid child care providers in boosting their scores within the STARS system, ERS, the Pennsylvania ELS, and the Pennsylvania CKC.
- Healthy Eating for Preschoolers brochure is available from ChooseMyPlate.gov. Available in both English and Spanish.
- Nutrition & Wellness Tips for Young Children: Provider Handbook for the Child and Adult Care Food Program is now available and includes tip sheets and promising practices.
- The Ten Tips Nutrition Education Series provides consumers and professionals with high quality, easy-to-follow tips in a convenient, printable format. These are perfect for posting on a refrigerator.