Nutrition Educators: Leading the Way!
Nemacolin Woodland Conference Center
April 29 - 30, 2019
Registration Opens in February 2019!
Conference registration doesn't open for another month, but that does not mean you can't start planning your conference agenda today!
Click here to learn more about this year's dynamic speakers.
This year's conference will feature:
- 15+ presenters and co-presenters
- 10 different sessions
- Welcome Reception
- Networking Dinner
- NEW! Conference Mobile App
Are you looking for information to help guide you through the ever changing world of nutrition education? Let us empower you to LEAD THE WAY. The conference will feature forward thinking speakers who will share best practices for enhancing partnerships, systems, and environments to create behavior change and build healthier communities.
Come and spend two days learning and networking, and leave with new strategies and techniques that will further empower you to assist your participants to make positive behavior change.
- Entire Conference $185.00
- Day 1 Only - Monday, April 29 $90.00
- Day 2 Only - Tuesday, April 30 $110.00
- Student Fee* $75.00
* The student fee is available to Undergraduate students and Dietetic Interns who are a student or intern at an in-state school.
The conference is open to people who do not reside, or work in Pennsylvania.
The host hotel, Nemacolin Woodland Conference Center, is located in Fayette County, which is the Southwestern part of PA.
Nemacolin Conference Center
1001 Lafayette Dr.
Farmington, PA 15437
- Room Rate: $149 (per night, plus tax)
- Registrants are responsible for their own accommodations and should make reservations directly with the hotel
- Room block will open in February