Nutrition Educators: Leading the Way!
Nemacolin Woodland Conference Center
April 29 - 30, 2019
Registration Opens in February 2019!
SAVE THE DATE!
The conference is on the move again! As a way to accommodate the ever growing membership of PA NEN, the PA NEN Board of Director's requested that the conference rotate among the five regions.
For the first time in the history of the PA NEN Conference, the conference will be held in the Western part of the state. PA NEN's 2019 Annual Conference will be held at Nemacolin Woodlands Hotel, which is located in Fayette County, on April 29-30, 2019.
Are you looking for information to help guide you through the ever changing world of nutrition education? Let us empower you to LEAD THE WAY. The conference will feature forward thinking speakers who will share best practices for enhancing partnerships, systems, and environments to create behavior change and build healthier communities.
Come and spend two days learning and networking, and leave with new strategies and techniques that will further empower you to assist your participants to make positive behavior change.
We want to hear from you as we begin to research speakers and topics. Do you have a topic, vendor, or speaker that you would like the committee to consider? If so, please send Rose and email.
- Entire Conference $185.00
- Day 1 Only - Monday, April 29 $90.00
- Day 2 Only - Tuesday, April 30 $110.00
- Student Fee* $75.00
* The student fee is available to Undergraduate students and Dietetic Interns who are a student or intern at an in-state school.
The host hotel, Nemacolin Woodland Conference Center, is located in Fayette County, which is the Southwestern part of PA.
Nemacolin Conference Center
1001 Lafayette Dr.
Farmington, PA 15437
- Room Rate: $149 (per night, plus tax)
- Registrants are responsible for their own accommodations and should make reservations directly with the hotel
- Room block will open in February