Transforming Our Communities
Sheraton Harrisburg Hershey Hotel
May 2-3, 2016
Thank you for attending PA NEN's Annual Conference! We appreciate everyone taking the time out of their busy schedules to attend PA NEN's conference.
All credit information is available here.
Did you forget to sign in for Act 48 or Act 58? Email Rose and she will submit your information to the proper sources.
Did your Forget to Submit your Evaluation?
No problem - click here to download the form or click here to complete it on Survey Monkey.
Did you get some great shots of your colleagues at the conference? We would love to see and share them with other attendees. If you would like your photos to be included in the online photo gallery, please email your photos to email@example.com.
- Breakfast Keynote - Finding Truth in the Failed Theory of Heart Disease
- 10 Food to Reduce the Risk of Heart Disease
- Shopping, Budgeting, Meal-Planning: a Grocery Store Survival Guide
- Why Don't They Come? Increasing Latino Participation in Nutrition Programs
- Farmers' Markets: Bridging Access and Education in Low-Income Communities
- Wheat and Gluten: We Hardly Know You
- Culturally Appropriate Methods to Promote Nutrition Education in Diverse Populations
Save the Date!
PA NEN Annual Conference 2017 - May 1-2 @ DoubleTree by Hilton, King of Prussia.