The PA NEN staff, with the help of committee members, is actively involved in promoting and implementing nutrition education throughout the Commonwealth. Each year, we gain funding to conduct education efforts to improve and enhance the health of low-income families. Click on the links below to find out more about some of the activities lined up this year:
- Making PA NEN's Annual Conference even better!
- Promoting Pennsylvania Nutrition Education Programming
- Expanding the "Eat Together PA" Social Marketing Campaign found on www.EatTogetherPA.org
- Presenting in the community
- Providing nutrition education information through recipe packet distribution
- Progressing and growing PA NEN committees