- PA NEN Annual Conference
- Eat Together PA
- Nutrition Education Programming in PA
- Keystone Kids Go!
- PA TRACKS
Stirring up Change
Stirring Up Change
Supporting Families & Youth to Embrace Food & Cooking as Nourishment
August 18-19 * Bethlemhem, PA * 2 Spots Remaining
September 15-16 * Greensburg, PA * 8 Spots Remaining
PA NEN is offering two, one and half day workshops facilitated by Lynn Fredericks, FamilyCook Productions. By attending one of these hands on educational workshop you will be able to:
- Distinguish between group cooking techniques appropriate for youngchildren, adolescents and families.
- Identify three hands-on strategies for teaching nutrition fundamentals.
- Provide engaging, interactive cooking demonstrations to all ages in a variety of settings.
- Identify three strategies for using puppetry in early childhood environment to encourage young children to try new fruits and vegetables.
This workshop will be full of hands on cooking and interactive group discussions. Each workshop is limited to 25 people.