Satisfy your cravings with the savory beef and spice from the chili powder! Does this soup say, "Dinner!" to you?
- Serving Size: 1 cup
- Recipe Makes: 10 servings
- 1 pound ground beef
- 2 cans diced tomatoes (14.5 ounces each)
- 2 cans corn (15.5 ounces each, rinsed and drained)
- 2 cans red kidney beans (15.5 ounces each, rinsed and drained)
- 1 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 3/4 teaspoons cumin powder
- 3/4 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1/3 cup water
- Cook meat in a pot over medium heat until brown.
- Put meat in a strainer to drain fat. Rinse with hot water.
- Mix all the ingredients in a pot, and cook on low for an hour.
1 cup provides:
- 270 Calories, 5 g. Fats. 1.5 g. Saturated Fats, 490 mg. Sodium, 39 g. Carbohydrates, 10 g. Fiber, 18 g. Protein
For kids 2-4 years old, serve food in the following way:
- Take the beans out of the portion you serve the children. Whole beans choking hazards.