No-Bake Yogurt Fruit Pizza may quickly turn into a family-favorite! Try making one with your kids today.
- Serving Size: 1 pizza
- Recipe Makes: 1 pizza
- Preparation: 10 minutes
- 1, 6-inch whole wheat tortilla*
- 1/3 cup non-fat, plain yogurt (about 1/2 of a small, 6 ounce yogurt container)**
- 1.5 teaspoons brown sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon cinnamon
TOPPINGS (choose any of the following):
- Fresh fruit: slices of apples, bananas, kiwis, oranges or strawberries; pineapple chunks or blueberries
- Canned fruit: slices of peaches, pears, pineapple, or apricots in 100% juice or water
- Dried fruit: raisins, chopped prunes, cranberries, cherries, pineapple, or shredded coconut
- Nuts: almonds, walnuts, peanuts or any type of nut or seed***
- Other toppings: granola, mini chocolate chips, or cinnamon
Note: If you don't have measuring cups for the following ingredients, look to our measurement and cooking terms website for tips.
- In a small bowl, blend the non-fat yogurt, brown sugar and cinnamon.
- Spread the yogurt mixture on a tortilla.
- Add the toppings of your choice! Cut the tortilla in half and enjoy!
One tortilla pizza with ¼ cup strawberry slices; ¼ cup whole blueberries; and 1 Tablespoon of no-salt-added, whole almonds provides:
- 270 Calories, 8.5 g. Fat, 1.5 g. Saturated Fat, 256 mg. Sodium, 32.3 g. Carbohydrates, 5 g. Fiber and 10.6 g. Protein
This recipe contains wheat, tree nuts, peanuts and milk.
*If you are eating wheat- or gluten-free, you can use corn tortillas or other gluten-free options.
**If you are allergic to milk-based yogurt; try soy, almond, or coconut-based yogurt.
***If you are allergic to tree nuts and peanuts, choose allergy-friendly pumpkin and sunflower seeds.
For kids 2-4 years old, serve food in the following way:
- Cut pizza into finger foods that your child can handle.
- Peal apples or other fresh fruit
- Cut the fruit into 1/4-inch pieces.
- Skip the dried fruit.
- Grind nuts and seeds.