Opportunity for Professional & Personal Growth
PA NEN member benefits will help develop and improve member's skills professionally and personally.
As a Network member you can expect:
- Reduced registration rates at the PA NEN Conference
- Continuing education credits from various groups: CDR, DPW, Act 48 & 58, and AAFCS
- Diverse collaboration opportunities to meet and network with persons and health professionals across the state
- Access to clearinghouse of information on new and emerging issues in food, nutrition and food insecurity
- Members-only portion of website that includes a Membership Directory
- A weekly email newsletter, News Nibbles, that highlights nutrition news, research, food policy, food and nutrition education, professional development events, grant opportunities and much more.
- Support from PA NEN in designing and implementing social marketing campaigns that promote the adoption of healthful food-related behaviors
- Many exciting Professional Development Opportunities!