PA NEN's weekly E-Newsletter, the Nutrition News Nibbles, lists local and national nutrition news, hot-off-the-press nutrition research findings, food policy updates, educational webinars, professional development events, grants, and so much more! Though these E-Newsletters are sent to our members' email inboxes on a weekly basis, they're also posted on this archive for all to see!
Where ever nutrition problems exist, policy and programs are enacted to address them directly. Catch up on what's happening within Food and Nutrition Policy Updates by clicking here.
The policies listed below are those that interest PANEN members.
- The Dietary Guidelines for Americans 2015-2020
- SNAP in the Agriculture Appropriations Bill (Formerly the Farm Bill)
- Child Nutrition Reauthorization Bill, Improving Child Nutrition Integrity and Access Act of 2016 (formerly the Healthy-Hunger Free Kids Act of 2010-2015)
- The Food Labeling Modernization Act
- A list of other organizations involved with food politics