PA NEN is now accepting job postings. We welcome PA NEN members to forward job openings that are SNAP-Ed funded. Upon receipt of the information, an email response will be provided as to when the job will be posted.
You will need to be a member of PA NEN in order to submit a Job Posting Request Form.
Click here to view current SNAP-Ed job postings/openings.
NOTE: Applicants are to contact the organization that is posting the job, not PA NEN. USDA/FNS is not responsible for the contents of the job announcements.
How to Submit a Job Opening
- Scroll down to submit an electronic Job Posting Request Form
- Faxes and email Job Posting Request Forms will not be accepted
- Only SNAP-Ed funded jobs will be reviewed
- The requestor will receive an automated email confirming receipt of the Job Posting Request Form
- Please allow up to 48 business hours for approval or inquiry regarding the Job Posting Request Form
Attention Students & Job Seekers
In October 2012, Governor Tom Corbett unveiled Pennsylvania Career Coach, a first-of-its-kind, statewide, free online tool designed to help Pennsylvania students and job seekers make lasting career choices. Developed by the Pennsylvania Department of Labor & Industry, Pennsylvania Career Coach will provide up-to-date local employment data such as current and projected job openings, recent job growth areas, estimated earnings and occupations that match with a user’s current skills and knowledge, as well as specific educational programs in the local area that will prepare an individual for a given occupation. (Source: Pennsylvania Office of the Governor)