Nutrition Educators: Making Behavior Change Happen
Kalahari Resorts & Convention, Pocono Manor, PA
April 30 - May 1, 2018
Join PA NEN and PA SNAP-Ed for this groundbreaking, joint conference featuring well-known food and nutrition experts and professionals who work with low-income populations. We will utilize the proven, highly effective intervention settings (Play, Shop, Eat, Learn, Live, and Work) and explore best-practices to positively impact the behavior change of low-income Pennsylvanians. You will have many opportunities to learn, network, and have fun with your colleagues as you put these concepts into action while Playing, Shopping, and Eating with your colleagues at the Kalahari Resort.
- He's Back - Jim Painter, PhD, RDN
- New FDA Sugar Labeling - Jim Painter, PhD, RDN & Maggie Schuster, MS, RD, CD, CNSC
- Diversity & PSE - Lupita Fabregas, PhD
- Author of "Good & Cheap" - Leanne Brown (Cooking Demo)
- Hidden Language of Poverty - Chuck Holt, Founder/CEO, The Factory Ministries
- Food Justice - Clancy Cash Harrison, RDN, Healthy Living Lifestyle, LLC
Stay tuned - session titles, bios, and videos will be available in December!
- Complete list of speakers coming January 2018
- Registration opens February 2018
Kalahari Resorts & Conventions
250 Kalahari Blvd.
Pocono Manor, PA 18349
Room Rate: $150 (for up to four people, plus tax)
More information will be posted in January 2018
Click here to learn more about the Kalahari Resort!