An opportunity is among us! PA NEN has just completed its Board Restructuring process and is looking for dedicated PA NEN members to serve on the board.
By serving as a member of the PA NEN Board you will have the chance to help PA NEN pursue its mission, work to ensure that effective, evidence-based, appropriate nutrition resources - primarily for low-income populations - are available across the state.
Role of the Board:
- The primary role of the Board is to provide guidance in setting the goals, strategies and direction for PA NEN.
- To guide and enforce implementation of strategic plan.
- Click here for additional information regarding the role of the board.
- Preference will be given to those with 2 years past Board Experience.
- Willing to attend all meetings and travel when necessary.
- Working knowledge of operations within PA NEN and PA NEN procedures.
- Click here for additional qualifications for specific positions.
- Positions are currently open in the Northwest, Northeast and Southwest Regions.
- Click here to view board structure chart.
- Click here to view detailed information about each position on the board.
- Click here to view a map of PA NEN Membership Regions.
- Board Chair
- Regional represntatives in the Northeast, Northwest and Southwest regions.
Please complete this form if you are interested in serving. Completed forms must be received by January 15, 2017.