Upcoming Board of Directors Meeting
All PA NEN members are welcome to attend the Board of Director's meeting! Join our motivated team working to solve poverty-related hunger issues.
February 2018 Meeting Information:
- Time: 9:00 - 11:00 AM EST
- Date: Thursday, February 15, 2018
- Format: This event will be conducted via Zoom Web Meetings
- Materials: Agenda
If you have questions, or would like to attend this meeting, please send an email to email@example.com.
The PA NEN Board Committee serves as a governing body for PA NEN.
- Setting the goals, strategies, and direction for PA NEN.
- Develop relationships with appropriate partners in pursuit of diversified funding.
- Provide direction and resources for the Network that will advance PA NEN goals.
- Learn more
Maintain Board members, and recruit new members who are interested in securing PA NEN's goals.
The committee meets four times a year: two meetings are held via conference call, two are face-to-face. Conference calls are held in January and July. Face-to-face meetings are scheduled on the first day of the annual conference, in April or May, and October.
PA NEN is currently seeking nominations for Board members. If you are interested, please click here.
2018 - 2019 Current Board Member
Karima N. Rose - Chair, Freelance/Consultant
Non Voting Members/ Fiscal Partners
Non Voting Member/ Staff