Creating Practical and Delicious Nutrition Education: Less is More Approach
This highly interactive workshop is a day full of fun engaging activities, cooking demos, and dynamic discussion. Our goal is to take what we understand about nutrition and simplify that information for our clients so that it can be utilized for lifelong healthy choices. We will be taking into consideration literacy levels, as well as kitchen equipment, pantry items, and cooking skills with which our clients may be equipped.
CEUs (CDR) - Approved
- Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics - Activity #134820
- Certificate - PDF
- Creating Effective Nutrition Programs: Talk the Talk with Nutrition Literacy
- Cooking Demo: The Bare Necessities
- Cooking Skills: Kitchen Basics for a Healthy Lifestyle
- Understanding the Common Goal: Low-Cost Disease Prevention
Click here to view the agenda.
Click here for speaker and location information.