Creating Practical and Delicious Nutrition Education: Less is More Approach
This highly interactive workshop is a day full of fun engaging activities, cooking demos, and dynamic discussion. Our goal is to take what we understand about nutrition and simplify that information for our clients so that it can be utilized for lifelong healthy choices. We will be taking into consideration literacy levels, as well as kitchen equipment, pantry items, and cooking skills with which our clients may be equipped.
- Creating Effective Nutrition Programs: Talk the Talk with Nutrition Literacy
- Cooking Demo: The Bare Necessities
- Cooking Skills: Kitchen Basics for a Healthy Lifestyle
- Understanding the Common Goal: Low-Cost Disease Prevention
Click here to view the agenda.
Click here for speaker and location information.
Registration Opens June 27!
- July 26 - Philadelphia, PA (6 spaces left)
- August 10 - Pittsburgh, PA (11 spaces left)
- August 15 - Harrisburg, PA (6 spaces left)
Click here for more information about each location.
Cost - $95 per person
CEUs (CDR) - Approval is Pending